Google
DUE TO THE GROWTH OF MAHOGANI MEDIA, THIS BLOG IS NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION AND BEING RE-VAMPED. MM IS STILL PROVIDING INFO ABOUT LOCAL EVENTS ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, SO PLEASE GO "LIKE" US AND STAY UP-TO-DATE! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND CHECK BACK FOR NEW STORIES :)

Friday, January 9

PARTY PICS: Ice Kream Dreamz @ The Municipal



The Kappas and Alphas of the SBC got together for a one-of-a-kind party at the Municipal last Saturday (1.3.09) .. the ICE KREAM DREAMZ affair ...

It was just before Kappa Alpha Psi celebrated their 98th birthday (Jan. 5th) and well after A Phi A celebrated their centennial (i.e. 100th birthday .. on Dec. 4th) ...



The event was so special it had it's own t-shirts!!! lol ... that's definitely different.






It looks like the auditorium was packed. I can usually tell how good or bad a party is by the pics ... which is why I post them so much (to let you know what you did or didn't miss) ...


You can also tell a lot about the party by the people in attendance (and what they are wearing) ... before we get to the fashion do's and donts ... check out some of the general party pics (all pics are courtesy of VIP Ent.):



Um, VIP, why are y'all all in this woman's car??? lol .. Paparazzi asses!!




Speaking of VIP, sup CK! Who's the stripper lookin' dude next to you? :-)



These ladies look ready to party ... sure wish I could see the rest of those white boots ... lol



Very classy ladies ... very classy ...


Ditto ...



He has a lotta teef ... but at least he's having a good time!




More of the classy and sassy:







I almost gave this an A+ until I checked out the feet on the left ... smh






Ok, now we're back on track ...







Well helloooo there! How YOU doin!!??? :-)





Puffy? Oops, my bad ... lol



J. Brown Photography becomes a subject of VIP Ent. Photography lol ...



The GREEKS were in the building of course ... Here my soror (a Zeta) poses with a Kappa.




At first I thought they were Birdman fans, but they're Sigmas ... lol .. BLU PHI!



S-G-Rho in da house!!!



The Alphas were DEEP:






I mean DEEP .... lol

(Tank is that you? lol)






The Nupes (aka Kappas) were reppin' as well ...





And now that we've given props to the fashionable and fraternal ... let's get to the nitty gritty ... the fashion no-nos ... what a pity ...



Why the boots? Just ... why?



Ok the ladies look nice, but where this brotha (and that grill) come from?




"Owwww my shoulder hurt!!!"




Um, that's a whole lotta WTH ... I'mma need that VEST fad to die IMMEDIATELY!




My first question is "Who da hell are the Ratchet City Boyz" and my 2nd question is "They still make airbrushed shirts???"




I'mma leave her alone ... it was her birthday ... lol



Um ... ?




Again I say ... UM ?????



Whaddup LYFE! .. Oh, damn -- my bad again lol ...



Always gotta give props to the random Caucasians ... lol ..





Needless to say, this looks like it was an interesting party ... I'm sure the frats aren't done partying in the '09 ... lol ...


  • Check out ALL the photos HERE ..




    ***


No comments:

this blog is published by mahogani media: