Google
DUE TO THE GROWTH OF MAHOGANI MEDIA, THIS BLOG IS NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION AND BEING RE-VAMPED. MM IS STILL PROVIDING INFO ABOUT LOCAL EVENTS ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, SO PLEASE GO "LIKE" US AND STAY UP-TO-DATE! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND CHECK BACK FOR NEW STORIES :)

Thursday, January 1

PARTY PICS: "Do You" Christmas Party



I know I'm hella late in posting this but here are the pics from the "Do You Thursday" party held on Christmas night at the Municipal Auditorium ... Thanks to VIP Ent. Photography, you can see all the holiday madness:







The place was packed ... apparently standing room only, shoulder-to-shoulder, hope-everyone-had-some-deodorant-on type of packed ... LOL.









People apparently retreated to the seats on the upper level because there wasn't enough room.






Even the DJ table was kinda cramped ... but at least they had festive outfits on! :-)




Even one of Santa's elves made an appearance! (Ok, I know ... I'm wrong)



Mrs. Claus??



WTH?! (Insert "ho, ho, ho" joke here)




I would've left her alone if it weren't for her Beyonce-ish armpits ... so sad.






Now here's more from the WTF FILES (make up your own captions lol):

















My oh my ... I'll try to excuse most of the foolishness because it WAS a holiday, but part of me knows that even if it wasn't, there would be much to question lol ... Hope you all had a GREAT Christmas!! (and Happy New Year!)



  • See ALL the pics HERE.

No comments:

this blog is published by mahogani media: