Google
DUE TO THE GROWTH OF MAHOGANI MEDIA, THIS BLOG IS NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION AND BEING RE-VAMPED. MM IS STILL PROVIDING INFO ABOUT LOCAL EVENTS ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, SO PLEASE GO "LIKE" US AND STAY UP-TO-DATE! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND CHECK BACK FOR NEW STORIES :)

Wednesday, January 21

HEADLINES: Sold-Out Papers, Peanut Recalls, Free Make-Up & More!



A day after Barack Obama became the 44th President of the United States, of course he's the main headline in every newspaper worldwide.


Here in the SBC, the main headline is the newspaper itself!!! Just like the newspaper printed the day after Obama won the election, today's paper (front page shown above) FLEW off the shelves and completely sold out.


The Times said it will be re-printing more copies, as they did for the November 5th issue, so those who didn't get the paper still have a chance.


(Check out KTBS's story on the sell-out HERE).


I totally forgot to stay up and get my copy, like I did for the last one ... but thankfully my parents have a subscription and I'm adding THEIR copy to my Obama box :)



I know people were checking in for MY Obama coverage but honestly I was too enthralled in CNN yesterday (who gets props for AWESOME coverage), plus every time I thought I was done gathering stuff, MORE stuff would come in!

So by 5 pm tomorrow, I will have ALL the links up for yesterday's coverage. Most will direct you to my other page (so it won't take up ALL of this page) but it will be done .. I promise :)




(As they say on the news ...)




NOW LET'S TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT ELSE IS MAKING HEADLINES:








HELP WANTED: Local Employment Agency Ready to Give Jobs to the Willing


TEACH LSUS: Applications being accepted for Teaching Certification program.


SWORN IN: Hillary Clinton is New Secretary of State


FEELING BETTER: Senator Kennedy released from hospital, resting at home.


FREE MAKEUP: Dillard's Giving Away Free Cosmetics (But there's a Catch! lol)


No comments:

this blog is published by mahogani media: