Google
DUE TO THE GROWTH OF MAHOGANI MEDIA, THIS BLOG IS NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION AND BEING RE-VAMPED. MM IS STILL PROVIDING INFO ABOUT LOCAL EVENTS ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, SO PLEASE GO "LIKE" US AND STAY UP-TO-DATE! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND CHECK BACK FOR NEW STORIES :)

Saturday, January 10

Happy Birthday ATSBC !!!




I can hardly believe it ... One year ago today, I posted my first entry here.

This blog started off as an extension of my weekly events e-mails giving friends and local professionals a heads-up to what's going on in our area.

I think I had a handful of readers at first. But then again, I was only posting like once every two weeks ... lol.

Now I'm posting several times a weeks .. to hundreds of readers ... and I hope it grows even more than it has.



I never expected to be a source of info-tainment for the SBC. I just wanted to write.

I wanted to do here what I used to do in the newsroom, as a producer ... give people something other than the normal hum-drum stories. Entertain them and inform them.

I've tried to turn AROUND THE SBC into a one-stop shop for information. And I hope you come back again and again to get your daily (or bi-weekly) fix.



Thanks to all of you who've stopped by or told a friend.

Thanks to VIP Ent. and CrowdPleaser Ent. for supporting me with awesome events and photography.

Thanks to Kaylon for pushing me to do more with my talent. And thanks to my Creator for this gift.



Thank you ALL.



But it's far from over!



So if you have a story idea, a business or event you want to promote, pics you want posted, or you just want to say hello! -- e-mail me at mahoganimedia@gmail.com.


And don't forget to check out the new EVENTS PAGE that has replaced my weekly events e-mail.


Again, thanks for the support and I hope you continue to do so ...




Peace and blessings - m

No comments:

this blog is published by mahogani media: