Google
DUE TO THE GROWTH OF MAHOGANI MEDIA, THIS BLOG IS NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION AND BEING RE-VAMPED. MM IS STILL PROVIDING INFO ABOUT LOCAL EVENTS ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, SO PLEASE GO "LIKE" US AND STAY UP-TO-DATE! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND CHECK BACK FOR NEW STORIES :)

Tuesday, December 9

GAS TRAK: Told You So!!!




Didn't I say in a previous post that gas would be $1.50 by Christmas??? Told you so!!! :)


Sunday night the Raceway at Bert Kouns at Linwood (top photo) had Regular Unleaded gas for $1.48 ...

Monday evening at the Raceway on E. 70th (bottom photo) had the same grade of gas for $1.43 .. I even saw the Valero and Chevron near my place for under $1.50 ...


I should be an economic analyst ... LOL


(Ok maybe not since I got C's in both ECON and Finance in college ... Ok scratch that -- but I still told you so!!! :)


  • Find out where the cheapest gas in the SBC is by going HERE ... and Happy Fueling!!

No comments:

this blog is published by mahogani media: