Google
DUE TO THE GROWTH OF MAHOGANI MEDIA, THIS BLOG IS NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION AND BEING RE-VAMPED. MM IS STILL PROVIDING INFO ABOUT LOCAL EVENTS ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, SO PLEASE GO "LIKE" US AND STAY UP-TO-DATE! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND CHECK BACK FOR NEW STORIES :)

Tuesday, June 30

MESSAGE: Updates Coming Soon ...

This has been a LONG weekend (and Monday) and my work is STILL not done ....


I'm STILL compiling MJ Stuff (I wouldn't dare try to report it all because there are literally updates every HOUR) ... and will have that soon. Til then, feel free to sign the Memory Page below!!!



I'm also still compiling my Weekly Events for those that check that page ... so Look for those Wednesday.



I also still have two Black Music Month Spotlights to share with you. I was planning to push them into July even before MJ died, so be looking out for those later this week or early next week.



I also have pics from Stromile Swift's Celebrity Weekend events and VIP Ent's Totally Exclusive party at GiGi's Club New York Friday night. And later this week I'll have event alerts for the upcoming holiday weekend!!!



So believe me, I'm not slacking ... You have to understand I'm a one-woman show here and this blog doesn't pay the rent (not yet, anyway lol) ... so business comes first!



Keep checking back in the coming days for updates and I'll be back on track soon!!!



Thanks for ALL your support!!! :)



- m

No comments:

this blog is published by mahogani media: