Google
DUE TO THE GROWTH OF MAHOGANI MEDIA, THIS BLOG IS NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION AND BEING RE-VAMPED. MM IS STILL PROVIDING INFO ABOUT LOCAL EVENTS ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, SO PLEASE GO "LIKE" US AND STAY UP-TO-DATE! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND CHECK BACK FOR NEW STORIES :)

Monday, November 24

PARTY PICS: Phreak Nasty But Klassy @ The Municipal


Oh Boy Productions had the Municipal packed Saturday night (11.22) as frats from all over the area came together for the Phreak Nasty But Klassy Party.

The Alphas, the Omegas and the Kappas (Including some brand new brothers who probated that night), came together for the event and from the pics I got, it looks like it was a memorable night.

Now after the last fiasco of a party I got pics of (the Kappas and Kream affair), I vowed not to entertain the foolishness that has become the Municipal, but this actually looks like something I would have attended (in my undergrad days lol) ...

Copycat "sites" may have these pics as well but they don't have my journalistic expertise or my colorful real-talk commentary ... Enjoy! lol





Packed house means great party .... and the auditorium was filled to the brim!







Hey Mr. DJ!

Hey JB! lol



Is this the Ratchet City version of a Pepsi commercial?




As I said before, the Greeks were in the building ... including the bruhs of Omega Psi Phi:






The Nupes were in the house too:





I'm gonna go out on a limb and say these were Alpha brothas ...
But if I'm wrong, forgive me! lol


NOW LET'S TALK PARTY FASHION --
First we'll start with the DON'Ts




Besides the fact that this young lady stepped out into freezing cold temps with
underwear on, I posted this because of the dude with the "WHOA" face ..
LMAO. So sad ...



It's bad enough when men do it ... women do NOT start showing all
your underwear when you go out!





With all that money, his grill is still jacked ... SMH




Again, too cold for this ISH ... When did bras become tops? And why the scarf??





This was almost cute Birthday Girl ... til we saw the feet ... hmmmm





These dudes are dapper but they look like the New Millenium Boyz II Men ...
C'mon now.




This Solid Gold Dancer outfit was kinda cute ... but I hope she didn't lose her ID lol

NOW ON TO THE FASHION DO'S ...
(AS IN ... THEY DID IT RIGHT LOL)



Love the boots on the left but not the dress ...
but chick in the purple is FAB from head to open-toe




Lovin' the dress ... wish I could have seen the shoes!






Love both looks, these ladies brought the Klassy part of the event ..



  • For more of VIP ENT's pics from the party, go HERE.



My frat Atom Kane took some shots at the party as well,
putting the flash on the Greeks in the building:





Zzzzzzzz PHI!!!!



Images by AK


  • Check out more of AK's Images HERE.



** peace - m **

No comments:

this blog is published by mahogani media: