Google
DUE TO THE GROWTH OF MAHOGANI MEDIA, THIS BLOG IS NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION AND BEING RE-VAMPED. MM IS STILL PROVIDING INFO ABOUT LOCAL EVENTS ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, SO PLEASE GO "LIKE" US AND STAY UP-TO-DATE! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND CHECK BACK FOR NEW STORIES :)

Tuesday, April 7

My Apologies ...

I know I'm WAY behind in blogging, but a lot went on over the weekend ... Along with work, I had a death in the family .... and a medical ailment of my own to deal with. So I'm very backed up.


I still have to fill you in all the FRIDAY NIGHT HYPE (the 3 parties last Friday) with PICS to share! ... and I have to tell you about the ESSENCE MUSIC FESTIVAL, plus give you some HEADLINES and SBC 411.


I also have fill you in on all the events going on this holiday Weekend -- Like the Greek "Stomp The Runway" Event ... the Marche' Group April Mixer, The Spring Break KickBall Classic, the PJ Party at the Municipal and more!!!


So you see ... I have a LOT to work on ... but check back Tuesday afternoon/evening and I'll have more for you to see and read ...


Til then, check out our WEEKLY EVENTS PAGE to see what's happening in the SBC this week ... and I'll be back soon!




- mahogani

No comments:

this blog is published by mahogani media: