Google
DUE TO THE GROWTH OF MAHOGANI MEDIA, THIS BLOG IS NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION AND BEING RE-VAMPED. MM IS STILL PROVIDING INFO ABOUT LOCAL EVENTS ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, SO PLEASE GO "LIKE" US AND STAY UP-TO-DATE! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND CHECK BACK FOR NEW STORIES :)

Thursday, April 9

EVENT ALERT: College Night/Neon Bowling Party



The last time I attended a College Night, I was partying it up at Club Upscale in Baton Rouge ... and the last time I bowled was on the campus of LSU (in the Student Union) my sophomore year in college. Without calling myself old, let's just say it's been a minute ... and I kinda miss those college dayz.


Well, thanks to FATHA FLOW, the collegiates of the SBC will get a chance to get in on some fraternizing fun at the Funny Bone Bowling Complex as COLLEGE LIFE ENTERTAINMENT hosts NEON BOWLING PARTY ...


This event has been going on for over a month now and is bringing local co-eds to the Boardwalk for some grown-up, yet playful fun.


Tonight (4.9) the NUPES run the lanes .... so come out and party with the KAPPAs and get your bowl on!!!


The event starts at 10 pm. 18 to enjoy the fun, 21 to enjoy the alcohol. Must have a valid STATE ID. Show your College ID and get a discount!!!



[Side note: FLOW swears he bowls a 200 but I don't EVEN believe it ... I'll be in the building NEXT WEEK (4.16) as the ladies of ZETA run the night ... so I'll let you know then ... :)]




*** PARTY HARD BUT PARTY SAFE PEOPLE and tell em mahogani sent ya :) !!!!

No comments:

this blog is published by mahogani media: