Google
DUE TO THE GROWTH OF MAHOGANI MEDIA, THIS BLOG IS NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION AND BEING RE-VAMPED. MM IS STILL PROVIDING INFO ABOUT LOCAL EVENTS ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, SO PLEASE GO "LIKE" US AND STAY UP-TO-DATE! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND CHECK BACK FOR NEW STORIES :)

Wednesday, April 8

EVENT PICS: Friday Night Hype, Part 2




Last Friday's night out continued (for me anyway) with a stop at ENCORE to check out 2V Entertainment's Spring Mixer ...




Party Pushaz (I see you Stan lol) was in the DJ booth, getting me (and other partygoers) all crunk and ish ... Then he played Prince's "Kiss" and I did the fool ... lol

But back to the party ....





It was a mixed crowd of SBC'ers enjoying good drinks, good convo and good company.


Not many people got on the dance floor (save for the Cupid Shuffle) ... but I still had fun, so that's all that counts lol ... (Thanks D and Cicely) ...






After I got a little sweaty, I retreated to the area farthest away from the party .... I haven't been inside this building since before it was RWB, so I was amazed at the VIP Area ... It is PLUSH!










If I hadn't already had a milestone b-day (I turned 30 last August), I would definitely want this place. I'm pretty sure it will cost a pretty penny and I don't even have NEARLY enough friends to fill it up .. but still ... NIIIIIICE!

BeeZ from 2V was kind of disappointed in the turnout and doesn't know when another event will take place ... but when he lets me know -- I'll pass it on to you ...



ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE RIVER ....



Speaking of nice clubs .... I arrived hella late at Ronald Hayes Productions' First Friday event. I still got to chat with some friends but I was more interested in checking out this spot!




This USED to be the McArthur's Steakhouse and look at it now!! It's a new spot that's not quite yet open ... It's available for parties (contact El Dorado to book it), but won't be a full-fledged nightspot for another month or so. No word on the name of the new (lounge) ... but when I find out -- so will you ...








Nice huh?



Well that was my Friday night ... hope yours was as eventful. :)




There are LOT of events coming up for Easter Weekend, so check back here for more info VERY SOON!!!

No comments:

this blog is published by mahogani media: