Google
DUE TO THE GROWTH OF MAHOGANI MEDIA, THIS BLOG IS NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION AND BEING RE-VAMPED. MM IS STILL PROVIDING INFO ABOUT LOCAL EVENTS ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, SO PLEASE GO "LIKE" US AND STAY UP-TO-DATE! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND CHECK BACK FOR NEW STORIES :)

Saturday, April 25

message from mahogani ...



It's been a busy couple of weeks for me. Promoting this blog is actually taking away from me WRITING the blog (lol) but I'm enlisting some help and soon I'll be back on track.


Last week I started doing events photography full force ... and you can see the results at my new online album (for all my event photos) at www.photobucket.com/sbcevents. (I'll put that on the sidebar soon).


I have pics from the SUSLA FESTIVAL OF ARTS, the COLLEGE NEON BOWLING NIGHT, the 2ND ANNUAL PORT CITY GREEK EXPLOSION ... and more! So check it out!



I'm also now a freelance photographer (I've been a commercial/retail one for over a year now) ... so if you need photos done (on location) for any occasion (or just to show off) .. e-mail me at mahoganiimedia@gmail.com. You can see examples of my photography HERE.




As far as ATSBC goes ... It's a quiet weekend on the homefront (even though GSU's Springfest is this week, as well as SUSLA's), so I'll be back on track next week ... but until then ...

If you're looking for something to do this weekend, there are a bunch of new movies to check out: Fighting starring Channing Tatum and Terrence Howard, The Soloist starring Jamie Foxx, and Obsessed starring Beyonce & Idris Elba ...


And don't forget!
Holiday In Dixie is still in town and this is the LAST weekend for it. Also, check our EVENTS PAGE for other goings ons :)




See ya next week!



- m

No comments:

this blog is published by mahogani media: