Google
DUE TO THE GROWTH OF MAHOGANI MEDIA, THIS BLOG IS NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION AND BEING RE-VAMPED. MM IS STILL PROVIDING INFO ABOUT LOCAL EVENTS ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, SO PLEASE GO "LIKE" US AND STAY UP-TO-DATE! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND CHECK BACK FOR NEW STORIES :)

Monday, February 16

EVENT ALERTs: Tyler Perry Play + The Men of Playgirl




I know I'm late with this ... but honestly when I first saw it, I didn't believe it. Tyler Perry's newest play THE MARRIAGE COUNSELOR is coming to Shreveport!


When I checked the listings for the show I didn't see anything closer to the SBC than Houston.

But this week, WEDNESDAY to be exact, it seems the show is coming to Riverview Theatre (formerly the Civic Theater) on Clyde Fant Pkwy. Tickets are $45.50, plus service charge. Call (318) 227-8863 for more information.



Again, I know it's last minute -- but hey, I do what I can lol ... If you want to get more info about the play showing in Houston (for a 3-night-stand) ... Go HERE.







IN OTHER EVENT NEWS:






The men of Playgirl are coming to the SBC for a one-night stand ... I mean SHOW :)


The touring hardbodies will peform this Thursday night (February 19th), beginning at 8 pm, at the Phoenix Underground (on Market St.).


Thursday is TRULY Ladies Night this week because ONLY LADIES are admitted! For more info (about tickets and such), Call 318-676-0950.




  • The event info is also on MySpace, check it out HERE.

No comments:

this blog is published by mahogani media: