Google
DUE TO THE GROWTH OF MAHOGANI MEDIA, THIS BLOG IS NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION AND BEING RE-VAMPED. MM IS STILL PROVIDING INFO ABOUT LOCAL EVENTS ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, SO PLEASE GO "LIKE" US AND STAY UP-TO-DATE! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND CHECK BACK FOR NEW STORIES :)

Wednesday, July 22

EVENT PICS: Wine Tasting @ Bijou, Part 2



Mo' Wetta Entertainment provided the SBC with another classy event inside the Bijou Ultra Wine Bar this past Saturday night ....




Partiers and wine lovers came out in droves to get a taste ... dressed to impress and ready to mingle.





This was the 2nd event of this kind held at Bijou in recent months ... Last time, I didn't taste anything (too busy taking pics and I'm not really a wine fan), but since I had a homegirl with me, I decided to be a little more social and have a little fun.






I went up to the nice lady (I'm going to find out her name next time) at the wine table and asked her for something SWEET.

I like sweet drinks because I have a very lowe toleraance for the taste of alcohol/beer/wine. The only way I can drink is pretty much if it tastes sweet or fruity.





She introduces me to a MOSCATO (pictured above, with her) ... it literally tastes like JUICE. The event served it well chilled and it was AMAZING.


So if you're someone like me who thinks wine tastes way too much like BEER, try THIS one. (Get the details on the wine HERE.) Prices at different wine sites range from $12-30 a bottle depending on where you get it.

You can also order it by the glass or bottle at Bijou (it's their House wine).




I also tried a Merlot ... it was pretty good but wasn't chilled so it lost my attention really quick lol.








On the other side of the Bijou (near the entrance), another table was set up with liquors. Featured were 3 brands, including Nuvo and Hennessy Black.





NUVO is promoted as a sparkling wine/liqueur. It IS very fruity and is put in a bottle that makes it look like oversized perfume or cologne ... Definitely a sexy drink.







HENNESSY BLACK (a Cognac) was too strong for me, or my homegirl (even with Sprite mixed in), but if you like strong liquor, this one is definitely for you.




So the night went well :) -- I found two new drinks to ask for at local nightspots (if they have 'em) and the cheese and crackers were off the chain (I could've eaten a whole tray by myself lol).






No word on when they NEXT one will be, but I'm sure it's already in the works. See all the photos from THIS one by going HERE.

No comments:

this blog is published by mahogani media: