Google
DUE TO THE GROWTH OF MAHOGANI MEDIA, THIS BLOG IS NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION AND BEING RE-VAMPED. MM IS STILL PROVIDING INFO ABOUT LOCAL EVENTS ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, SO PLEASE GO "LIKE" US AND STAY UP-TO-DATE! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND CHECK BACK FOR NEW STORIES :)

Monday, May 25

WEEKEND WRAP: Mudbugs, Motha Nature and Clubbin' on Both Sides of the Red!

There was a lot going on this pre-holiday weekend (being that actual observance is Monday) ...





SBC'ers were out Mudbuggin' in Festival Plaza (when the rain would allow) ... The festival wrapped up Sunday ....




See all the photos from the 4-day festival HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE. (Photos above, by Doug Collier/The Times).




And speaking of rain ... this was the sight in South Shreveport (my side of town) Saturday afternoon ...






But by Saturday night I was able to get all gussied up (yeah I said it lol) and head out to the All-White Extravaganza ... (I'm not pictured but we all had fun :) .... MORE PICS COMING SOON!






After leaving Adam's I made it over the river to GiGi's in Downtown Shreveport. There was another White Party at KoKo's apparently ... but it seemed everyone in the SBC arrived to join the GiGi's crowd at the EXACT SAME TIME ...








Yeah ... the line was HELLA Long ... We waited about an hour but my friends and I entertained ourselves with all the fashion no-nos walking up and down Commerce Street (I swear I"m gonna start doing a weekly blog on that ish) ...





When we finally got inside of GiGi's (via a $15 cover charge) the inside was just as packed. DJ SLIM kept it hype (and extra loud) until the lights came on ... and I saw some familiar faces ....






So all-in-all it was a good weekend and I'm taking the day off!!! :) I'll be back tomorrow with event updates, alerts and links to all the graduations that have happened so far in the SBC ...




So STAY LINKED!!! Be Safe and Say A Prayer for the Armed Forces ...





*** all photos taken by mahogani media unless otherwise stated

No comments:

this blog is published by mahogani media: