Google
DUE TO THE GROWTH OF MAHOGANI MEDIA, THIS BLOG IS NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION AND BEING RE-VAMPED. MM IS STILL PROVIDING INFO ABOUT LOCAL EVENTS ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, SO PLEASE GO "LIKE" US AND STAY UP-TO-DATE! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND CHECK BACK FOR NEW STORIES :)

Wednesday, May 20

BIZ BUZZ: Longhorn Steakhouse



Ok, so I know LONGHORN STEAKHOUSE has been here for a minute ... but I'm JUST NOW realizing how awesome this place is after a recent visit.






Located next to one of my favorite restaurants (Raising Cane's), this place has always been a mystery ... because it had just as many cars filling its parking lot as Cane's did on any given day. And now I know why!!!







The decor is not really my style. I'm not into western art or cowboy couture, but I wasn't hear to critique the setting ... even with a casual atmosphere, enough TV's to consider it a "sports bar" and that awful cowboy statue staring me in the face every time I looked up, it's still a quaint little place for a family outing or a casual dinner date (I was on the latter).







The bread is good (not as good as Texas Roadhouse, Ryan's or even Olive Garden, but satisfactory) and the food was AWESOME (I had the Grilled Chicken covered in Parmesan -- and I do mean COVERED ... so consider asking for LIGHT cheese lol) ... with a baked sweet potato (which was DEEEELISH) accented with butter and brown sugar ... and steamed asparagus -- to get in my veggies :) (scrumptious!!!) ...


BUT ...


What I'd definitely go back for, even if I didn't eat anything on a return visit ... was the Strawberry/Raspberry Lemonade.

If you know about the addictive lemonade that Chick-Fil-A serves (or that at Cane's) you know what I'm talking about. The kind of beverage that you drink so fast, you're sad to see it go ... and will gladly pay for a refill or two!! It was JUST THAT GOOD!!!


So if you have a little extra time (and money) and want to check out a place where you can enjoy good food and drink (and catch the NBA Finals on the big screens) ... mosey on over to LONGHORN STEAKHOUSE on Youree Drive ....




It's GOOD STUFF! :)

No comments:

this blog is published by mahogani media: