Google
DUE TO THE GROWTH OF MAHOGANI MEDIA, THIS BLOG IS NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION AND BEING RE-VAMPED. MM IS STILL PROVIDING INFO ABOUT LOCAL EVENTS ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, SO PLEASE GO "LIKE" US AND STAY UP-TO-DATE! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND CHECK BACK FOR NEW STORIES :)

Tuesday, August 18

message from mahogani: updates coming soon!





Hellooooo SBC!


There is soooo much to catch you up on from the past couple of weeks. Ya girl has been on the SERIOUS grind but i'm working overtime in the coming days to catch you up ...



  • You'll get an update from my last commentary on pisspoor promotions


  • I have an installment of Adventures In The SBC as I went Back-2-School shopping for my niece and nephew ... (plus I'll have pics from Back-2-School week at schools around the SBC) ...


  • I have pics from the Black & White Party at the Bijou on the 8th, a packed night at GiGi's and other SBC nightlife ...


  • AND i'll give you some exclusive info on LSU home-game ticket sales, and upcoming concerts in and beyond the SBC.



Yeah, a LOT right??? So stay tuned!!! and Check back soon!!! :)



-m

No comments:

this blog is published by mahogani media: