Google
DUE TO THE GROWTH OF MAHOGANI MEDIA, THIS BLOG IS NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION AND BEING RE-VAMPED. MM IS STILL PROVIDING INFO ABOUT LOCAL EVENTS ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, SO PLEASE GO "LIKE" US AND STAY UP-TO-DATE! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND CHECK BACK FOR NEW STORIES :)

Wednesday, July 23

Thank You! .... I Want Feedback!!! :)



According to my stats counter, I've finally reached (and passed) 1,000 hits to my blog. And I want to say:


THANK YOU!!!


I've always been a writer and blogging just came easy to me because I've been journaling since I was 11. (Thank you Mrs. Catanese at CMM!).

I also wrote for my high school newspaper as a freshman (Go Jackets!), produced and wrote for my high school TV station KBYRD, lent my voice (and love of R&B) to KLSU (LSU-BR's radio station ... that's where I became mahogani) and even wrote YOUR news for a total of 3 years.

I love providing people with information and I love sharing stories that make people smile, cry or think ...

I'm a journalist -- It's what we do.


But sometimes we don't have the option of hearing what YOU our readers (or viewers -- or listeners) think or feel or want ... And I want to take the opportunity to ask.


My first week writing this blog (back in January) I had 5 hits to my page ... probably my friends just supporting a sista.

I slacked on writing because I wasn't sure anyone would care what I wanted to say or share ... but after looking at all my experience and what I miss most about being a newswriter (informing the people) ... I felt I had an obligation to try anyway ..

Now I'm up to about 150 hits a week (and I only update it once a week --- imagine if I did it more -- heck, imagine if I got PAID lol).


I just want those of you who DO stop by to let me know what you think ... LEAVE A COMMENT .. let me know what you like, don't like or would like to see me do ...

I'm open to all suggestions ... and I don't mind you being anonymous ... :)


If you'd like to e-mail me something ... a story, press release, or kudo ... e-mail mahoganimedia@gmail.com.


THANKS AGAIN for all your support ... I appreciate every glance, every hit and every silent word of "thanks" ... now speak up!!! and let YOUR voice be heard ... :)



Peace & Blessings.

m

No comments:

this blog is published by mahogani media: