Google
DUE TO THE GROWTH OF MAHOGANI MEDIA, THIS BLOG IS NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION AND BEING RE-VAMPED. MM IS STILL PROVIDING INFO ABOUT LOCAL EVENTS ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, SO PLEASE GO "LIKE" US AND STAY UP-TO-DATE! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND CHECK BACK FOR NEW STORIES :)

Wednesday, July 23

Inflation is a Mofo!!!



Remember about six months ago, when I was complaining about these gas prices?

Now, I'd be happy to pay it! ....

Why oh why must inflation kick our butts repeatedly in such a short amount of time???

And it's not just gas prices that's soaring, have you noticed the price tags at your favorite grocery store, fast food restaurant or convenience store?


Check it out:




Milk
costs more than a gallon of gas!!! What kind of cows are we getting this ish from??

Milk used to be a little over $3, now that's what you pay for half of the amount! I hate it for those who are drinking soy! Sheesh ...

Needless to say, my cereal consumption has been cut down to seldom .... and here's another reason:



This was the price tag at a local drug store where I can usually find my favorite cereal with a 2 for something tag on it.

I mean seriously ... I can see upping the price of sugary/children's cereal but CHEERIOS??? Nearly $5???? Come ON people ...

I usually head to Wal-Mart, where I used to get cereal for under $3 a box, but I'm scared to see what it costs now!


And look at this:








I took these pics at a local convenience store. When da hell did a REGULAR SIZED CANDY BAR go up to $1.09???? It's not even a King-size!!!

And if you peek into the soda refrigerators you'll see 20 oz. drinks (which used to be THIS price) are now $1.29 or 1.39 each!

Am I gonna have to go to the corner stores in the 'hood to get a deal on snacks??? Sheesh.

I remember commenting on the same topic on The Times' LINK 222 Blog after staff members complained about the price of sodas having increased at the vending machine ...

I had to let them know I'd seen the same thing where I work ... except I had no complaints after stopping by a Circle K (which has also increased the price of my favorite cappucinos!!! grrrr) and attempting to purchase a 20 oz. Sprite ... I noticed that it was cheaper to get the drink from the vending machine (where it's $1.25) ... Ain't that a blip?!

I've even noticed the price change at Mickey D's and KFC, where I get the same thing every time ... meals have gone up like 50 cents in the past couple of months.

I know they have to pay for increased delivery costs because of high fuel prices but sheesh ... Eventually we're all going to need assistance to buy groceries because we spend all our money on gas ... When will it end??!!!

Have you noticed any crazy inflation prices??? Sound off!

- m

















No comments:

this blog is published by mahogani media: