Google
DUE TO THE GROWTH OF MAHOGANI MEDIA, THIS BLOG IS NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION AND BEING RE-VAMPED. MM IS STILL PROVIDING INFO ABOUT LOCAL EVENTS ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, SO PLEASE GO "LIKE" US AND STAY UP-TO-DATE! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND CHECK BACK FOR NEW STORIES :)

Monday, March 3

VIP Presents; KWEST Blazes the Bistreaux Stage


You've probably noticed this flyer, among others, on my blog and probably wondered where the heck it came from and "who the heck is VIP Entertainment" ...

One day I'll get the whole story for you ... but for now, just consider them a group of talented people who are trying to bring "Grown and Sexy" to a whole other level.

Being a former street promoter (and continuous student), I know how hard it is to get the media to embrace your events and give you a shoutout or helping hand, so I'm happy to do it for them. I love telling Shreveport-Bossier what there is to see and do here, because if I don't -- who will?

Yeah most media outlets (print or broadcast) give an item here and there, but for the most part, what they tell you had an agenda.


My only agenda is to inform you of what's out there (the really, really good stuff) ... and so far VIP has put on some really good stuff.


This past Thursday, they treated listeners to a live concert at the Full Moon Bistreaux, featuring a local band "of the stars" KWEST.

The folks at VIP were kind enough to send me some pictures (since I had a prior engagement and couldn't attend the event):

















Looks like a good time was had by all!
VIP's next big party is a 2-day event THIS WEEKEND. Friday night is a Black and White Affair and Saturday is another big shindig called "We Own The Night" (at which classy attire is mandatory). Both nights there will an OPEN BAR (yes, free drinks you lushes!), so come ready to party (and pick your designated driver RIGHT NOW).
For more on VIP go to their MySpace page.
For more on KWEST ... stay tuned ... When I find some information, I'll pass it on :)



- mahogani

No comments:

this blog is published by mahogani media: