Google
DUE TO THE GROWTH OF MAHOGANI MEDIA, THIS BLOG IS NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION AND BEING RE-VAMPED. MM IS STILL PROVIDING INFO ABOUT LOCAL EVENTS ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, SO PLEASE GO "LIKE" US AND STAY UP-TO-DATE! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND CHECK BACK FOR NEW STORIES :)

Tuesday, May 27

Ups & Downs: GiGi's Upgrades + Where'd My Ryan's Go?


I spent most of my Memorial Day weekend working, but I did manage to get some playtime in :)

I trotted over to GiGi's Martini Room for the first time in months ... cuz you know holiday weekend always bring the crowd out!!!

Needless to say, I wasn't disappointed ... the young, the grown and sexy, and even the Greeks were out Saturday night ...

AND I got a look and some upgrades to the club (since my last visit) .... (GiGi's is trying to get back in the game! LOL).







The big screens are placed strategically around the club. The one over the bar showed upcoming events ... Do ya thang GiGi's ... Publicity brings Profit! LOL





Another balcony has popped up above the dance floor/DJ area. It looks like SUPER VIP because I didn't see anyone chillin' up there ... But I did see a NICE flat screen!

Might be a nice spot for a Private Party that no one can scoot up in .. hmmm .... idea!



The couches, chairs and tables near the dance floor are still there and the dance floor itself hasn't changed ... and it was PACKED Saturday night ... and Hot as Hades! I know some perms got sweated out that night! LOL





More shots near the bar ... (above) .... and the balcony that was new my last time at the club is now a comfy little living room area (below).

I didn't get up the stairs to get a closer look because it looked like a VIP situation ... and ya girl was trying to be incognegro ...




Another change is the reserved area that used to be right by the dance floor.

You may notice there's a lot more to it ... along with the usual party area at the floor level, there is now a THIRD balcony-type area with seating and a flat-screen TV for your enjoyment.

I swear, all I need is some finger foods or chicken wings, and I might not leave that spot lol ...




Fun was had by all .... I saw a lot of old friends and danced a LOT ... :)

I must give props to DJ Slim for having me dancing harder than I expected (even though he cut off the songs like an episode of TRL or 106th & Park lol ... Just when I got into it, it was over!!! C'mon Slim!!!) ...

He played soooo many songs ... I was almost impressed (J/K Slim) ...

It was a cool night ... R. Hayes even gave me props on my article on his store ... CHECK IT OUT IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT .. :)



IN OTHER NEWS ...


Where in da hell did my Ryan's go?

Remember Ryan's??? The ORIGINAL buffet place for after church?

Remember the one on Bert Kouns in the Southern Hills area???

Um .. it's GONE ... WTH???



No warning, no notice, just a pink piece of paper on the doors and windows saying "Store Closed, visit us at our Airline location" ...

Do they know how much gas is?

Do they know I lived right around the corner?

Do they know I'm not driving to Bossier for those rolls (I don't care how good they are!) ...

Who authorized this?

Who can I write?

WTH is going on?



I mean went completely GHOST with no warning ... Just gone. Sign gone. People gone. Just gone.

This reminds me of when I went to Denny's and found out it was gone. Y'all do a sista DIRTY ... *Sigh* .... I need a moment.

Let's have a moment of silence for the Bert Kouns Ryan's ....


....

....


Thank you
... now back to work, back to business and have a wonderful Ryan's-less week :)

-M

No comments:

this blog is published by mahogani media: