Google
DUE TO THE GROWTH OF MAHOGANI MEDIA, THIS BLOG IS NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION AND BEING RE-VAMPED. MM IS STILL PROVIDING INFO ABOUT LOCAL EVENTS ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, SO PLEASE GO "LIKE" US AND STAY UP-TO-DATE! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND CHECK BACK FOR NEW STORIES :)

Sunday, April 20

Q.E. Celebrates 10 Years at KDKS




KDKS 102.1 hosted a Champagne Party Saturday night to celebrate the 10-year Anniversary of KDKS radio host & KDKS/KBTT Program Director Quenn Echols.



(Yeah I know how it's spelled on the marquee, but trust me ... mahogani is right lol).






The event was held at Full Moon Bistro, taking up both levels. The hundreds that attended the event got the best of both music worlds with Blues and Old School at the bottom level (shout out to Humma Lumma) and R&B and Hip Hop on the top level (shout out to Doc Cooley who had me dancing more than I have in a LONG time). Add to that lots of well-dressed people and some alcohol and you have yourself a party!








Among the partygoers were KDKS/KBTT personalities (old and now) Rockin' Roz, Domino Stone, Catdaddy, Al B., Fatha Flow, Don Gibbs, and Humma Lumma. I believe Ferrari Fox was on the job and I didn't see newlywed Bay Bay, but I'm sure he sent his luv. TalentedTouch Photography and AAMPS were also in the building taking snapshots but I took some of my own (see below). The Radio Group family and friends stopped to pose for a few pictures. Throughout the night, Quenn was surrounded by fans, co-workers, fellow radio/music people, and even his own family.










Good times! Stay tuned for an EXCLUSIVE mahogani media interview with Quenn about his 10 years at KDKS and his nearly THIRTY years in radio ... including some great celebrity stories and his take on music/radio then and now ...



I'll have that on Monday (April 28th)! So check back then
...
mahogani

No comments:

this blog is published by mahogani media: