Google
DUE TO THE GROWTH OF MAHOGANI MEDIA, THIS BLOG IS NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION AND BEING RE-VAMPED. MM IS STILL PROVIDING INFO ABOUT LOCAL EVENTS ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, SO PLEASE GO "LIKE" US AND STAY UP-TO-DATE! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND CHECK BACK FOR NEW STORIES :)

Wednesday, January 16

Random Cutie: Terrence


Ever been at the mall or Boardwalk or even in line at the grocery store and seen someone you thought was cute or hot? I know I have ... lol.

And now I'm taking action to share these cuties with the SBC in something I call RANDOM CUTIES.

I'm a hetero female, so of course I'm prone to the male persuasion ... but I do see women that I think are gorgeous and when I see one, I'll give them the same credit ... I promise :)



Meet Terrence. I met this 19-year-old Florida native while he was working the drive-thru and the Starbucks near Pierre Bossier Mall.

He was gracious (and confident) enough to let me snap this after he handed my homegirl her coffee.

Terrence has been in our area for about nine months now and we've already run him back home lol.


He said he has his fill of Shreveport/Bossier and is ready to leave.

Terrence says he'll be moving back to FL soon and hopes to attend school majoring in Criminal Justice/Law with hopes of becoming a Probations Officer or some form of Law Enforcement.


I bet he'd look good in uniform! LOL.



Side Note: Terrence told me if he didn't like the pic, he'd ask me to take it down so get your AWWWWs in quick! Thanks for letting me take a picture of you Terrence!



Be on the look out people ... I might snap a picture of you and post you as a RANDOM CUTIE!




- mahogani

No comments:

this blog is published by mahogani media: