Google
DUE TO THE GROWTH OF MAHOGANI MEDIA, THIS BLOG IS NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION AND BEING RE-VAMPED. MM IS STILL PROVIDING INFO ABOUT LOCAL EVENTS ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, SO PLEASE GO "LIKE" US AND STAY UP-TO-DATE! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND CHECK BACK FOR NEW STORIES :)

Thursday, January 10

Happy New Year

Welcome to 2008! And let me introduce myself. My "name" is Mahogani and I've created this blog for locals interested in keeping track of what's going in Shreveport-Bossier's Black Community (and beyond). This is not a political blog, though it may be discussed. I'm basically covering community events and entertainment, but feel free to e-mail me with suggested topics or events you would like me to attend. With that said, let's do this! LOL.

No comments:

this blog is published by mahogani media: