Google
DUE TO THE GROWTH OF MAHOGANI MEDIA, THIS BLOG IS NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION AND BEING RE-VAMPED. MM IS STILL PROVIDING INFO ABOUT LOCAL EVENTS ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, SO PLEASE GO "LIKE" US AND STAY UP-TO-DATE! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND CHECK BACK FOR NEW STORIES :)

Monday, January 17

Mahogani Media's LOVE STORY Contest


Valentine's Day is usually a day this Single Chick dreads ... but this year, I'm putting my talents to use to make this an extra special day for others!

I'm calling this my LOVE STORY promotion :)

I love telling stories of amazing people and why not tell stories of people in love for this special holiday?


So now I'm looking for a few good couples to tell THEIR Love Story, and how they keep the romance alive in their relationships.

You can tell about how you met, how you survived the good and bad, about your wedding day ... WHATEVER. Tell us why your Love Story should be told!!


RULES:

- Must be 100 Words or LONGER
- Must be submitted by Jan. 30th at 5 pm


You can write it together or just one of you can tell the story. But make sure you e-mail it MAHOGANIMEDIA@GMAIL.COM



PRIZES:

- Free Couples photo session from Mahogani Media
- Profile/Spotlight on ATSBC during Valentine's Week

I can't WAIT to hear your stories! For once, I'm excited about V-Day :) So get to writing!!!


~ m

No comments:

this blog is published by mahogani media: