Google
DUE TO THE GROWTH OF MAHOGANI MEDIA, THIS BLOG IS NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION AND BEING RE-VAMPED. MM IS STILL PROVIDING INFO ABOUT LOCAL EVENTS ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, SO PLEASE GO "LIKE" US AND STAY UP-TO-DATE! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND CHECK BACK FOR NEW STORIES :)

Friday, August 27

WEEKEND HAPZ: Coming Back Soon!

The Good News: Things are going great for my business and I'm back in school getting a Master's degree.

The Bad News: All this greatness has been keeping me from this blog LOL


But I'm on hiatus from school and as my birthday (August 30th) approaches, I will be doing better at updating this site and will soon be re-launching my personal blog. So stay tuned!!!

Also, I'll have info soon on why the Hot 100 List never was ... and other upcoming events, happenings and plans for the SBC.


TONIGHT: Two great bands are performing in the SBC tonight ...


DOWNTOWN: Front Cover f/ MARK SCROGGINS will be at the BIJOU Ultra Lounge, performing from 9-until. Admission is $10 and features a Soul Food buffet and Open Bar (from 9-11 pm). Open Bar = 3 Free Drinks!!! And I'll be there celebrating my birthday early :)


ON THE SOUTHSIDE: Melodic Bridge f/ LJAI will be at MINGLES Bar & Grill, with the show starting at 9:30 pm. Admission is FREE.



You can see video clips from BOTH bands at my You-Tube Channel ... www.youtube.com/mahoganimedia.


To check out other events happening this weekend, go HERE.



I'll be back strong next week as we highlight the events for the PORT CITY CLASSIC!!!! So keep checking back!!!

No comments:

this blog is published by mahogani media: