Google
DUE TO THE GROWTH OF MAHOGANI MEDIA, THIS BLOG IS NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION AND BEING RE-VAMPED. MM IS STILL PROVIDING INFO ABOUT LOCAL EVENTS ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, SO PLEASE GO "LIKE" US AND STAY UP-TO-DATE! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND CHECK BACK FOR NEW STORIES :)

Friday, September 25

WEEKEND HAPZ: Friday Edition





I KNOW, I KNOW ... Where's da WEEKEND HAPZ? at??


Well ya girl mahogani has been VERY busy this week and just didn't have time to sit and make it look all pretty.

Today alone I had 3 meetings, picked up some new designer tees I'm pushing, ran some errands, posted new photos on my other website and wrote up a business proposal .... I'm trying to think ... "Did I eat?" lol ...





And now I'm off to the FUNNY BONE to see BILL BELLAMY put on a show! (I'll have a review later lol)






LAST NIGHT, another comic genius (and oh yeah, he's a singer, producer, songwriter and OSCAR winner), came and gave the city a GREAT show ... I'll post pics soon (so check back tomorrow) ...



As always on FRIDAY:





The Marche' Group invites you to VIBE FRIDAYS at the Bijou. Ladies get in free until 11 pm and there are 2 for 1 drink specials until then as well. So go out and get a drink on in a sophisticated setting! :) Admission for fellaz (and everyone after 11) is $10.




I will be back later to post the REST of the Weekend Hapz (for Saturday & Sunday). Until then, PARTY SAFE TONIGHT!!!


(photo of jamie foxx by henrietta wildsmith/the times)

No comments:

this blog is published by mahogani media: