Google
DUE TO THE GROWTH OF MAHOGANI MEDIA, THIS BLOG IS NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION AND BEING RE-VAMPED. MM IS STILL PROVIDING INFO ABOUT LOCAL EVENTS ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, SO PLEASE GO "LIKE" US AND STAY UP-TO-DATE! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND CHECK BACK FOR NEW STORIES :)

Wednesday, January 14

Subjects Wanted For "BHM Spotlight"




Black History Month is fast-approaching, and though most of the Black community is focused on the upcoming inauguration, I'm preparing for the big month in a major way.



BUT I NEED YOUR HELP ...


  • Do you know someone who's making black history? Someone who's blazing a trail and making a change in our community or the lives of others?

  • Do you know a Black-owned business that should be put on blast (in a good way)? Or a business owner/entrepeneur that's making moves in the SBC?

  • Or is there a cause, event, celebrity, or subject you'd like to see covered RIGHT HERE during Black History Month?



IF SO ... I WANT TO KNOW!!!



I'm working on a feature called BHM (Black History Month) Spotlight for the month of February. I want to do one EVERY DAY but I need YOUR HELP choosing who and what to spotlight ...


So EMAIL ME at mahoganimedia@gmail.com (or leave a comment below) ... and let me know who or what I should cover next month ... I have some ideas but I'd love a LOT MORE.



  • Let's showcase what's GOOD in the "Hood" and support positive people (and things) ... E-mail your suggestions NOW!!! :)

No comments:

this blog is published by mahogani media: